- Planet Fitness
437 E Fordham Rd
* In order to be considered as a candidate for this position, it is required you complete the 2nd step application. Upon clicking \"Submit Application\", you will be directed to this 2nd step\"*
The Fitness Trainer will be responsible for running the Planet Fitness group fitness program (PE@PF). This includes assisting new members in the achievement of their fitness goals by designing a simple workout program and instructing them on the proper use of equipment.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
* Conduct and run the Planet Fitness PE@PF program, including creating and following the schedule.
* Consult with members regarding their fitness goals and instruct them on how to properly and safely use the equipment.
* Create bi-weekly updates consisting of a variety of exercises.
* Meet class requirements based on club size and member traffic.
* Assist in front desk related activities including:
* Answer phones in a friendly manner and assist callers with a variety of questions.
* Check members into the system.
* New member sign-up.
* Take prospective members on tours.
* Respond to member questions and concerns in a timely and professional manner and elevate to Assistant Manager or Manager as needed.
* A passion for fitness and health!
* Upbeat and positive attitude.
* Punctuality and reliability is a must.
* Exceptional customer service skills; able to interact in a positive and professional way with members and co-workers, exceeding the member's expectations.
* Strong listener with the ability to empathize and problem solve.
* Demonstrate diplomacy in all interactions while using appropriate behavior and language.
* Current CPR Certification required.
* Nationally Certified Training Certificate required.
* High School diploma/GED equivalent required.
* Must be 18 years of age or older.
* Continual standing and walking during shift.
* Continual talking in person or on the phone during shift.
* Must be able to occassionally lift up to 50 lbs.
* Will occasionally encounter toxic chemicals during shift.
We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.* The salary listed in the header is an estimate based on salary data for similar jobs in the same area. Salary or compensation data found in the job description is accurate.
Loading some great jobs for you...